Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Bake Chocolate and Peanut Haystacks - are they cookies or candies??

You know something is going to be good when you can't figure out if it's a cookie or a candy. That's a pretty tasty sounding dilemma if you ask me! These no bake chocolate and peanut haystacks are simply fabulous and totally addicting. Plus, they are incredibly easy and fun to make so it's a great project for including the kids. Even little ones can help pour ingredients in a bowl and everyone will enjoy the finger-licking part while forming the haystacks.

When I first asked a friend for this recipe I was very surprised to see that one of the ingredients was butterscotch chips. I would have thought I wouldn't like the combination of chocolate and butterscotch but it's delicious and works great with the peanuts. So try it as the recipe is written and see for yourself. You are going to love these cookies (or are they candies??).

Here's a link to my recipe:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5324381_make-chocolate-peanut-haystacks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment