Monday, September 14, 2009

A great Italian Pasta Salad

I remember as a kid I was visiting a good friend of our family and there was a cookout get-together planned for that evening. She had made a big bowl of her Italian pasta salad and had it waiting in the fridge. Her daughter and I kept sneaking into the fridge every couple of minutes and stealing bites of the salad. The mom kept shooing us away but we were addicted! Many years later I asked that mom how she made the fantastic dressing for that salad and she said "Oh, it's just Wishbone Italian dressing!"

Over the years I have tweaked her version here and there and can now officially call it my own. This is my go-to dish for every party, picnic, potluck and shower I attend, and everyone seems to love it. Sometimes I get such a craving for it that I will make a batch of it for myself and eat it for lunch for 4 or 5 days. It is so delicious!

Here's my recipe: http://www.ehow.com/how_5414328_make-simple-italian-pasta-salad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment